A critically acclaimed and award winning filmmaker. Alec Rossiter has edited:
- Theatrically released feature films
- Prime time television
- Drama and documentary
- Commercials, promos, fashion films, digital content, trailers, teasers, sizzle reels...
Alec has over fifteen years experience in film and television post production.
Experienced using editing software: Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro and FCP7.
A technical post production background is complimented by creativity - Alec is also a screenwriter and is accomplished in the craft of storytelling.
Alec began his movie making journey at Westminster Film School, the UK's leading film production degree course.
Alec Rossiter is predominantly based in London - England / UK / Great Britain - but he can work anywhere.
- BFI x BAFTA crew 2017
- SXSW Feature Film World Premiere 2016
- London Film Festival Feature Film European Premiere 2016
- Nominated Best Documentary Feature Chicago International Film Festival 2016
- Nominated Documentary Feature Film Nashville Film Festival 2017
- Nominated International Feature Documentary Galway Film Festival 2017
- Final Selection British Independent film Festival Short Script 2012
- Cannes Lions Gold Award 2011
- Soho Shorts nominated 2011