Alec Rossiter is a critically acclaimed feature film editor. He has edited internationally distributed theatrically released feature films and also TV programmes for Netflix, BBC and other major broadcasters. With numerous accolades, he has worked closely with Oscar and BAFTA winning producers.
Alec has written spec feature screenplays, his latest short script won final selection at the British Independent Film Festival. He was selected as a screenwriter to participate in the BFI & BAFTA Crew development programme – he also works as a story consultant.
He kicked off his career having attended Westminster Film School – Film Production BA – one of the worlds leading films courses producing numerous Oscar and BAFTA winners.
An accomplished user of Avid, Adobe Premiere Pro, FCP7 and Final Draft.
“Editor Alec Rossiter does admirable work... Exhilarating!” Quote from Variety, 2016.
- SXSW 2016: Feature Film World Premiere.
- London Film Festival 2016: Feature Film European Premiere.
- Chicago International Film Festival 2016: Nominated Best Documentary Feature.
- Nashville Film Festival 2017: Nominated Documentary Feature Film.
- Galway Film Festival 2017: Nominated International Feature Documentary.
- British Independent Film Festival 2012: Final Selection in Short Script Competition.
- BFI x BAFTA crew 2017.
- Cannes Lions 2011: Gold Award.
- Soho Shorts 2011: Nominated.